If you’ve followed politics for even a short time, you’ll notice that people who disagree with each other often completely misunderstand the reasons their opponents have for believing one thing or the other. A perfect example is the way people talk about Republicans hating the poor or Democrats hating America. To promote a better understanding of why Libertarians believe what they do, we’re planning to hold a Libertarian debate at our August meeting (the first meeting after the DuPage County Fair in late July). Please let us know below which topic you believe would be most interesting, educational, entertaining, etc.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, Aug 15, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The heart of Libertarian philosophy is loving your neighbor
- Libertarians celebrate 99 years of the 19th Amendment, women’s right to vote
- Iowa Libertarians challenge new early paperwork dealine
- Elected Libertarians Round Table: Winning Strategies and Solutions
- Court returns Libertarian city council candidate to Ohio’s November ballot