If you’ve followed politics for even a short time, you’ll notice that people who disagree with each other often completely misunderstand the reasons their opponents have for believing one thing or the other. A perfect example is the way people talk about Republicans hating the poor or Democrats hating America. To promote a better understanding of why Libertarians believe what they do, we’re planning to hold a Libertarian debate at our August meeting (the first meeting after the DuPage County Fair in late July). Please let us know below which topic you believe would be most interesting, educational, entertaining, etc.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, June 20, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- City councillor in Binghamton, NY, switches to Libertarian Party
- LP Georgia helps pass cash bail reform in Athens-Clarke
- Libertarian Marco Battaglia runs for Des Moines City Council
- Former Rhode Island governor switches registration to Libertarian
- 9th Circuit Court upholds Arizona law challenged by Libertarians