If you’ve followed politics for even a short time, you’ll notice that people who disagree with each other often completely misunderstand the reasons their opponents have for believing one thing or the other. A perfect example is the way people talk about Republicans hating the poor or Democrats hating America. To promote a better understanding of why Libertarians believe what they do, we’re planning to hold a Libertarian debate at our August meeting (the first meeting after the DuPage County Fair in late July). Please let us know below which topic you believe would be most interesting, educational, entertaining, etc.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Updated November 2018 Libertarian election results
- Gay Libertarian couple outpolls GOP in DC
- Amarillo Pioneer: Four Texas Libertarian candidates set records in statewide races
- The good and bad of Jeff Sessions getting fired
- Libertarian candidates move Republicans and Democrats in a Libertarian direction