The history of human government is one of murderous, tyrannical control by madmen in all times, in all places, and in all political systems. The fact that the United States has avoided this state for so long is an anomaly, and we should never allow ourselves to assume that “it could never happen here”. Power attracts the worst of society, as decent people have no desire to restrict the peaceful activities of others. As the United States continues to ignore Constitutional restrictions on the power of government, dangerous precedents are being set for the madmen of tomorrow. The time to put an end to tyranny is not after it exists; it’s before it ever appears.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Updated November 2018 Libertarian election results
- Gay Libertarian couple outpolls GOP in DC
- Amarillo Pioneer: Four Texas Libertarian candidates set records in statewide races
- The good and bad of Jeff Sessions getting fired
- Libertarian candidates move Republicans and Democrats in a Libertarian direction