Our very own Doug Marks, Libertarian candidate for State Senate District 33, will be out in Geneva this weekend collecting signatures for ballot access. This is the final push, as signatures must be in prior to Monday when they’ll be taken down to Springfield for submission. If you think you can help, please RSVP on one of the Facebook events linked below or contact Doug to let him know how you can help!
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, May 16, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Texas Libertarian defeats incumbent for hospital board
- Washington Times: Libertarian Party introduces ‘Guns Save Lives’ campaign T-shirts
- Appeals court restricts Libertarian Party bequest access
- LNC chair agrees with Rep. Justin Amash on Trump criticism
- NY Libertarians achieve 4-year ballot access, registration form listing