Congratulations to Governor Gary Johnson, who qualified for the next third party Presidential candidate debate on 10/30 at 8pm central! Gov. Johnson received almost twice as many votes as second place candidate Jill Stein (Green Party) and beat out Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode and Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson for one of the two spots in next Tuesday’s debate. Let’s keep the momentum going!
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, Aug 15, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The heart of Libertarian philosophy is loving your neighbor
- Libertarians celebrate 99 years of the 19th Amendment, women’s right to vote
- Iowa Libertarians challenge new early paperwork dealine
- Elected Libertarians Round Table: Winning Strategies and Solutions
- Court returns Libertarian city council candidate to Ohio’s November ballot