Congratulations to Governor Gary Johnson, who qualified for the next third party Presidential candidate debate on 10/30 at 8pm central! Gov. Johnson received almost twice as many votes as second place candidate Jill Stein (Green Party) and beat out Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode and Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson for one of the two spots in next Tuesday’s debate. Let’s keep the momentum going!
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Tuesday, Nov 6, 2018
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Updated November 2018 Libertarian election results
- Gay Libertarian couple outpolls GOP in DC
- Amarillo Pioneer: Four Texas Libertarian candidates set records in statewide races
- The good and bad of Jeff Sessions getting fired
- Libertarian candidates move Republicans and Democrats in a Libertarian direction