Congratulations to Governor Gary Johnson, who qualified for the next third party Presidential candidate debate on 10/30 at 8pm central! Gov. Johnson received almost twice as many votes as second place candidate Jill Stein (Green Party) and beat out Constitution Party candidate Virgil Goode and Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson for one of the two spots in next Tuesday’s debate. Let’s keep the momentum going!
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, June 20, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- City councillor in Binghamton, NY, switches to Libertarian Party
- LP Georgia helps pass cash bail reform in Athens-Clarke
- Libertarian Marco Battaglia runs for Des Moines City Council
- Former Rhode Island governor switches registration to Libertarian
- 9th Circuit Court upholds Arizona law challenged by Libertarians