While the election didn’t turn out the way we’d hoped, we’d like to congratulate Gov. Gary Johnson on setting a new LP record. Johnson received more votes than any previous Libertarian presidential candidate. We now have a few years until the next high-level election, but let’s get to work building the local infrastructure the Libertarian Party needs in order to support those high-level candidates in the future.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, Sept 20, 2018
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Libertarian candidate for U.S. House in Montana participates in three-way televised debate
- Libertarian candidates are great in debates, so opponents collude to exclude them
- Ballot access and Brandon Phinney
- Income tax anniversary is another day that will live in infamy
- Meet one of the candidates you have helped!