While the election didn’t turn out the way we’d hoped, we’d like to congratulate Gov. Gary Johnson on setting a new LP record. Johnson received more votes than any previous Libertarian presidential candidate. We now have a few years until the next high-level election, but let’s get to work building the local infrastructure the Libertarian Party needs in order to support those high-level candidates in the future.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, Aug 15, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The heart of Libertarian philosophy is loving your neighbor
- Libertarians celebrate 99 years of the 19th Amendment, women’s right to vote
- Iowa Libertarians challenge new early paperwork dealine
- Elected Libertarians Round Table: Winning Strategies and Solutions
- Court returns Libertarian city council candidate to Ohio’s November ballot