While the election didn’t turn out the way we’d hoped, we’d like to congratulate Gov. Gary Johnson on setting a new LP record. Johnson received more votes than any previous Libertarian presidential candidate. We now have a few years until the next high-level election, but let’s get to work building the local infrastructure the Libertarian Party needs in order to support those high-level candidates in the future.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, June 20, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- City councillor in Binghamton, NY, switches to Libertarian Party
- LP Georgia helps pass cash bail reform in Athens-Clarke
- Libertarian Marco Battaglia runs for Des Moines City Council
- Former Rhode Island governor switches registration to Libertarian
- 9th Circuit Court upholds Arizona law challenged by Libertarians