While the election didn’t turn out the way we’d hoped, we’d like to congratulate Gov. Gary Johnson on setting a new LP record. Johnson received more votes than any previous Libertarian presidential candidate. We now have a few years until the next high-level election, but let’s get to work building the local infrastructure the Libertarian Party needs in order to support those high-level candidates in the future.
Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, August 16, 2018
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Dozens of elected Democrats and Republicans switching to Libertarian Party
- Libertarian Dan Fishman for Massachusetts auditor featured in ‘Daily News’
- Moulton’s D.C. mayoral candidacy featured in ‘DC Refined’ and ‘Metro Weekly’
- How do we help candidates?
- 2020 Libertarian presidential candidate urges pardons of Snowden, Ulbricht