Support Our Efforts
Our Next Meeting:
Thursday, July 18, 2019
701 West Lake St.
Addison, IL 60101
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Ready to book your hotel room for the 2020 Libertarian National Convention?
- Court stops stringent new Arkansas ballot access law
- Libertarians, other third parties, independents sue Texas for discriminatory ballot access
- Running for state legislature
- Libertarians to Commerce Sec.: Follow Bill Belichick’s advice, ‘Do your job’
Category Archives: Criminal Justice Reform
By Les Deffner Marijuana should be removed from the Federal Schedule 1 list of controlled substances. States should legalize it for medicinal purposes and recreational use. Here are 12 reasons why. Removing it from S1 at the federal level will … Continue reading